Macklin Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- TWO LARGE Double Bedrooms
- TWO GREAT Size Reception Rooms
- Spacious Property
- UPVC Double Glazed with Gas Central Heating
- NEWLY Redecorated throughout
- NEWLY fitted Carpets throughout
- SUPERB Location
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Patio Terrace to REAR
The Property comprises of TWO GREAT size Reception rooms with NEWLY fitted Carpet as well as Neutral decor throughout.
The Kitchen has PLENTIFUL Storage Units as well as COMPLIMENTARY splash back tiles all complete with fitted Laminated flooring. The Kitchen is laid out PERFECTLY to Utilise the SPACE on offer.
Access is Available from the Kitchen to the REAR Patio Terrace which is extremely PRIVATE and the property also benefits from a DOWNSTAIRS WC, located off the back of the kitchen.
The Stairs to the first floor lead from the Entrance Hallway where TWO LARGE Double Bedrooms are on offer. All Bedrooms are SUPERBLY presented with Neutral decor and BRAND New fitted carpets.
The MAIN Bathroom, located to the REAR of the property...is a THREE Piece Suite with Matching splashback tiles throughout and a WHITE low suite WC, Pedestal Wash hand Basin as well as a Bath complete with NEWLY Fitted Laminated flooring.
All complete with HIGH Ceilings and finished off with UPVC Double Glazed windows and Gas Central Heating throughout.
THIS is the Perfect Family Home or Starter Home for a Young Couple. WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY and NO PETS.
CALL NOW to VIEW this GREAT Property.
Macklin Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station0.8 miles
- Peartree Station1.6 miles
- Spondon Station3.0 miles
About the agent
IIn a challenging and ever changing market our full management service takes the hassle and stress out of the day to day running of your property, making your life easier. Our team has years of experience within the property industry and is able to offer the peace of mind and assurances that your property is in safe hands. Our package can be tailored to meet any additional requirements needed.
We want to ensure your asset is protected and the tenancy is managed with due diligence and fu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 79MACK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TMS Management Solutions Ltd, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.