Hersham Road, Hersham, Walton-On-Thames, KT12
- Built and finished to a high specification with integrated appliances
- Why Buy New? - Choice of designer kitchen* - Brand new appliances and boiler - 10year Build...
- Excellent travel and commuter links
- Electric Car Charging Point
- Part Exchange - The fast and hassle free way to move
- Spacious living area, perfect for entertaining friends!
Part of the Charles Court apartments, The Louis is a 2 bedroom apartment. As you enter the property you will find the large bathroom on your right followed by the large master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is next to the master and is also a generous size. The kitchen/living/dining room is well equipped with integrated appliances and is not only a great space to cook but also to entertain and relax. The kitchen/living/dining room also features a balcony.
A CONNECTION TO HOME
Elizabeth Park is ideally positioned for road users, with Junction 1 of the M3 just 16 minutes* away providing journeys to Twickenham in 22 minutes* and Farnborough in 36 minutes*. The M25 is also just an 18 minute* drive away. Commuting into London has never been easier with Hersham Station just 5 minutes away by car, with its direct services into London.
NESTLED IN AN IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE
Hersham is a charming village in the idyllic countryside of Surrey. Beautiful landscapes and open areas provide an idyllic backdrop to life in Hersham; its position on the River Mole provides wonderful riverside walks, complemented by the Hersham Green, the community’s local gathering point for various events throughout the summer months.
The quintessentially English village of Hersham provides you with a superb quality of life and a welcoming community spirit. A 10-minute walk or short trip in the car will take you to the centre of this historic locale, where you will find everything you’ll need on a day-to-day basis.
AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING BEAUTY
Elizabeth Park is perfectly placed for you to find everything you need on a day-to-day basis. Just over a mile is Hersham village centre where you can find local amenities such as a post office, a library, GP and dental surgeries, a hairdressing salon and a Waitrose supermarket. There is also a good selection of places to eat in both Hersham and Walton-On-Thames.
Please note that all images including Computer Generated Images (CGI’s) are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and furniture is not included with the purchase. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please check with your Sales Executive for more information. Internal photographs used are of our the 1&2 bedroom Show Homes at Jubilee Meadows (Phase 1) and are indicative only.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 6.16m x 3.94m - 20'3" x 12'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.35m x 3.17m - 10'9" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94m x 3.16m - 12'9" x 10'3"
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Well-connected road & rail links
- Excellent Community
- Enquire today
Hersham Road, Hersham, Walton-On-Thames, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Hersham Station1.1 miles
- Weybridge Station2.1 miles
About the development
Elizabeth Park - Bewley Homes
- Nestled in the sought-after village of Hersham
- A charming new collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Crafted to Bewley's renowned high standard
- Brilliant Transport links into London
- Fantastic local schools
- These homes are selling fast!
Whatever the price range or size - from apartments to luxury country houses - every aspect of the way we work remains constant and includes:
* Carefully selected, sought after and highly desirable locations.
* Unrivalled, high quality specifications to provide you with every up to date convenience.
* Cutting edge contemporary design and the most modern features, combined with a timeless, classic character.
* House styles that complement the local environment and the su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bewley Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.