Reigate Close, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
- IMPRESSIVE FREEHOLD DETACHED HOUSE WITH 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OCCUPYING A SPACIOUS CORNER PLOT POSITION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- IMPOSING SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY SIZED HOME WITH NO CHAIN
- GAS C/HEATING, D/GLAZING, HALLWAY, STYLISH RECEPTION/WC
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- STYLISH 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- INTEGRAL GARAGE, PAVED DRIVEWAY
- EXTENSIVE LAWN GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
HALLWAY uPVC double glazed entrance door.
RECEPTION/WC uPVC double glazed window, white stylish 2 piece suite comprising hand wash basin vanity unit and wc, ceramic tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
LOUNGE 18'4'' x 10'6'' uPVC double glazed bow window, feature living flame coal gas fire with marble surround.
DINING ROOM 11'3'' x 9'4'' uPVC double glazed window and sliding doors leading to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 10'11'' x 9'3'' uPVC double glazed windows and patio doors to garden, ceramic tiled floor.
KITCHEN 11'7'' x 9'5'' uPVC double glazed window and entrance door to rear, modern range of wood fitted wall and base units with coordinating worktops and ceramic tiled surrounds, Frankie inset sink unit, Neff oven grill, hob and extractor, Neff integrated dishwasher and washing machine, private access to garage.
LANDING Loft access, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 15'6'' x 11'8'' uPVC double glazed window, range of modern high gloss fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets.
BEDROOM 2 12'8'' x 10'7'' uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 12'4'' x 7'11'' uPVC double glazed window, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 4 9' x 8'8'' uPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM uPVC double glazed window, stylish 4 piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin vanity unit and wc, mirrored wall cabinet, ceramic tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
GARDENS Extensive lawn gardens to 3 sides including paved patio area.
GARAGE Up and over door, power and lighting.
PARKING Paved driveway.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a Structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested by Harrison Estate Agents. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and any distances referred to are offered as guidance only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All legalities relating to any purchase should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Reigate Close, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Bury Station1.0 miles
- Radcliffe Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
When buying or selling property you will be embarking on a financial and emotional journey. Choosing the right Estate Agent is vital to achieve a successful outcome. We will guide you through this process wisely.
Harrison Estate Agents was founded in Bury in 1987 with directors offering over 50 years combined expertise. We are well known and respected within the local business community and provide industry commentary in publications and radio (including appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live)
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5reigateclose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.