Burkes Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
- Approaching 9000 sq ft of Outstanding Accommodation
- 1200 sq ft Kitchen/Family Room with Sub Zero & Wolf appliances
- Authentic Home Cinema with Full Surround Sound
- Fully-Networked Home Office
- 7 Bedrooms including Luxuriously-Appointed Principal Suite
- Technologically Advanced Specification including Air Conditioning
- Bespoke Boot Room with Plentiful Storage
- Triple Garage with Private Guest Annexe Above
- West Facing Magnificent Landscaped Gardens circa 0.56 acres
- Built by Multi-Award Winning Developer Oakeve
Internally, the reception hall has a beautifully crafted, cantilevered stone curved staircase with oversized, solid internal doors leading to five elegant reception rooms, all with either views or access to the outdoor entertaining terrace and impressive landscaped gardens. The heart of this new country home is a 1,200 sq ft contemporary Italian kitchen, furnished with bespoke cabinets, complementing the Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, it is designed to impress. Equal importance has been given to its welcoming and practical family and social spaces. A large breakfast area and stylish family room open from the culinary space, creating a wonderful area for family and friends to gather. A wide expanse of bi-fold doors bring the outside in, opening out onto the rear gardens.
Key features for today’s lifestyle include, a fully-networked home office, family cinema room, a bespoke boot room with plentiful storage for everyday country living, secondary kitchen and a second staircase providing access to a self-contained guest annexe.
The galleried landing is illuminated by bespoke lighting that leads to the stunning principal suite. Inspired by the boutique hotels, it offers a separate dressing area with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en-suite bathroom, it is a haven of tranquillity. Three further bedroom suites are offered alongside a generous laundry room with kitchen facilities and linen storage. On the second floor, there are two further guest bedrooms, a large games room, family bathroom and additional storage space.
Ellwood Grange benefits from a double gated, block-paved driveway, an integral triple garage and thoughtfully landscaped front and rear gardens. Its westerly mature and private garden offers a haven for family games and sport. The spacious dining terrace, with its cedar clad wall and outdoor speakers, is perfect when entertaining. The environs are beautifully screened by mature hedging and planting.
Based on Beaconsfield’s premier road of significant country houses and a short walk of under a mile to this bustling market town with its mainline station to London Marylebone. Combining the best of country and town living.
The local area is renowned for its excellent choice of state and independent schools, including leading grammar schools, such as Dr Challoner’s Boys Grammar School, Dr Challoner’s High School for Girls and The Royal Grammar School, as well as top private schools including Wycombe Abbey, The Royal Masonic School for Girls, Berkhamstead College, Harrow, Merchant Taylors and Eton.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Burkes Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.9 miles
- Seer Green Station2.2 miles
- Bourne End Station2.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA200113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.