Bressay, Stewartfield, East Kilbride, G74
- Monobloc driveway
- Sun balcony from lounge and dining room
- Breakfasting kitchen to include all integrated appliances
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Luxury bathroom and 2 en suite shower rooms
- Landscaped rear garden
- UPVC double-glazing throughout
The entrance level comprises of the vestibule leading to the reception hallway, bright and spacious lounge and formal dining room both leading to the sun balcony, stylish and very well-equipped breakfasting kitchen, family room, double-bedroom, and shower room accessed from the bedroom and hallway.
The recently replaced kitchen has a range of contemporary style cabinets, granite worksurfaces and stainless-steel inset sink. It includes the integrated electric oven and combination microwave, warming drawer, five zone induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer and wine fridge.
The lower level comprises of three well-proportioned double bedrooms, en suite shower room, stylish family bathroom and conservatory overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
The front of the property has a multiple car monobloc driveway and stairway leading down to the private rear garden. The rear garden is accessed from the conservatory, it is laid to lawn has timber decking, and slab patio area, and is surrounded by timber perimeter fencing.
Lounge 21'3" x 14'6"
Breakfasting kitchen 18'3" x 10'7"
Dining room 10'11" x 10'7"
Shower room 8'4" x 4'2"
Bedroom 10'4" x 9'9"
Bedroom / Family room 10'4" x 9'9"
Bedroom 11'9" x 12'0"
En suite 6'6" x 3'10"
Bedroom 12'9" x 9'0"
Bedroom 8'3" x 9'4"
Bathroom 6'0" x 6'5"
The property lies within a prestigious pocket of Stewartfield, conveniently located for highly regarded schools, East Kilbride Train Station, Village and Town Centre. East Kilbride's town centre offers extensive high street shopping, entertainment, and sporting facilities. The town also boasts first class access to Central Scotland's motorway networks, making the area popular with commuters.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bressay, Stewartfield, East Kilbride, G74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station0.5 miles
- Hairmyres Station1.7 miles
- Thorntonhall Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Joyce Heeps Homes, estate agents East Kilbride is a friendly, independent Estate Agency. We have a number of years experience in Estate Agency, extensive local knowledge and know how to take the stress out of the home selling and buying process.
We aim to rival the best known high street Estate Agents so that you receive the best service from us and the best price for your home, all at the lowest cost to you.
We target advertising of your home t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joyce Heeps Homes, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.