Foxbourne Road, London, SW17
- A video tour available upon request
- A beautifully presented five bedroom family home
- A bright and beautiful kitchen/family room
- Transport connections are excellent with Balham Underground and mainline station as well as Tooting Bec Underground
- Foxbourne road is an attractive tree lined road situated close to Tooting Common
- Close to all the local amenities on Balham High Road
- EPC Rating = E
An exceptional five bedroom family home, set back from the road and presented in immaculate condition.
The hallway gives access to a reception room to the front with a large bay window and a fireplace. To the rear is a beautifully extended kitchen/dining room with a wide range of contemporary units and modern integrated appliances. There is a separate utility area off the kitchen. The room has been cleverly designed to allow space for a large dining table and generous family area, which opens on to the garden via sliding doors. The garden has been part paved to the front and lawned to the rear making it ideal for al fresco dining. The ground floor further benefits from a cloakroom.
The first floor features a beautiful principal bedroom overlooking the front of the house with built-in cupboards. There are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a walk-in shower on this floor. The second floor comprises two large double bedrooms and an additional family shower room.
The house further benefits from a cellar and loft storage.
Foxbourne Road runs off Ritherdon Road and is well placed for the shops and restaurants of Balham High Road and the attractive Hildreth Street Market.
Transport links are excellent with Tooting Bec or Balham providing the nearest underground station with Northern line services into the City and the West End.
There are also mainline services from Balham overground.
The area is also renowned for its wide choice of good private and state schools.
Square Footage: 2,330 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Foxbourne Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.2 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS200236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.