Cromwell Avenue, Thame
- A generous four bedroom detached family home adjoining open parkland
- Accommodation extending to 1,500 sq.ft
- Ground floor extension providing annexe potential
- Open plan living/dining room
- Ample off street parking
- Mature rear garden
- Fabulous potential
- Within walking distance of Barley Hill primary school
- London Marylebone in 37 minutes
- Fabulous market town
2 Cromwell Avenue is a generous family home recently extended to provide a ground floor bedroom suite, with further office and family room to create annexe potential. The property forms part of a popular residential development located on the outskirts of the town yet within striking distance of the town centre and within walking distance of Barley Hill primary school and Lord Williams's secondary.
On entering the property a small entrance hall provides access to a cloakroom, the utility/office and the generous open plan sitting/dining room, also opening to the kitchen. The ground floor extension has two access points from the original house opening to a generous and versatile area currently comprising a guest bedroom with a wet room, a utility/office and a separate sitting room. This entire space provides incredible scope and could be adapted to use as a separate annexe.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms with two rear bedrooms enjoying views of the park and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property has a recently re-surfaced driveway providing ample parking for 2-3 vehicles with gated access to the side opening to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid predominantly to lawn with a number of herbaceous borders and a generous decked area provides an ideal area for entertaining.
In our opinion, 2 Cromwell Avenue provides an opportunity to acquire a generous detached family home extending to 1,514 sq.ft with versatile living, all within a popular location enjoying open parkland views to the rear, within walking distance of the town centre and the reputable schools within the town.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cromwell Avenue, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10629885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.