Hanford Row, Wimbledon, London, SW19
- Period cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Charming period features
- Opposite Wimbledon Common
- Cannizaro Park 100m
- EPC Rating = E
This charming two double bedroom cottage has been updated by the current owner to a fantastic standard and retains many of its original period features.
There is a stylish kitchen at the rear. The sitting room features an exposed brick fireplace with wood burner. There are exposed wooden beams throughout the property.
The bedrooms feature fireplaces, built in cupboards and there is a terrace leading off one of the bedrooms.
Outside there is a paved garden.
Hanford Row is located off West Side Common which is one of the most sought after roads in Wimbledon Village, overlooking the open expanses of The Common, which provides a place to relax, roam on horseback, or simply go for a stroll in a rural environment. The property is also conveniently located close to the heart of the Village with its cafe society, restaurants and boutiques. Leisure facilities in the area include several renowned clubs for enthusiasts of golf, cricket, squash and of course tennis. Wimbledon town centre caters for a wide variety of needs, including an excellent shopping centre, two theatres, supermarkets and a cinema. Wimbledon station provides fast overground and underground connections to central London and to the south of England.
Source of times
Source of distances Google Pedometer
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 658 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hanford Row, Wimbledon, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.9 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS200045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.