Hastingwood Park, Harlow, Essex, CM17
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- SITTING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- WEST FACING REAR ASPECT
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING
- BOSCH APPLIANCES
Hastingwood Park is an exclusive development of only 20 family homes on a rural private estate near Epping, Harlow and Hastingwood. The Scandinavian influenced design has been constructed to a high specification with luxury finishes, Bosch appliances, air-source heat pumps, and concrete structure for robust sound-proofing qualities and strength with improved thermal mass. Number 5 is a Four bedroom property with a specification is to the highest standard, including contemporary German fitted kitchens with quartz stone work surfaces and Bosch appliances, in the living spaces and hallways there is engineered timbered flooring, contemporary tiling in the cloakroom, bathrooms and en suites. An air source heat pump system feeds the under floor heating throughout. Number 5 offers well thought-out accommodation with an open plan kitchen/dining room, two further reception rooms and Cloakroom. On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite, there are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is off-street parking and a good sized rear garden.
Hastingwood Park’s local area, around Epping and Harlow, offers an extensive and diverse array of leisure, education, art and entertainment facilities. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants, as well as the beautiful open spaces of the Essex countryside, including Epping Forest, which are literally on your doorstep.
Hastingwood Park, Harlow, Essex, CM17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station3.0 miles
- Harlow Town Station3.4 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Mullucks have been established in Hertfordshire and Essex for over 30 years and was founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we have a reputation for professionalism and success.
In 2018 Mullucks joined forces with Hunters, one of the largest and fastest growing estate agency networks in the country. Whilst retaining our independence and continuing to provid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EPP200102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks - Part of Hunters, Epping - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.