Garry Place, Perth
- Spacious and Well Presented Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Sought After Location
- Privately Owned & Communal Gardens
- Residential On Street Car Parking
Lounge - 3.38 x 5.08 (11'1" x 16'7") -
Entrance Hallway - 6.69 x 0.83 (21'11" x 2'8") -
Kitchen - 2.44 x 3.67 (8'0" x 12'0") -
Bathroom - 2.45 x 1.87 (8'0" x 6'1") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.07 x 3.56 (10'0" x 11'8") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.58 x 3.37 (11'8" x 11'0") -
External - Externally this property benefits from owning the garden to the front of the building, as well as a cummunal drying area to the rear. The front garden is fully enclosed and is mostly laid to lawn with the addition of a decorative gravelled pathway and mature trees and shrubbery- the ideal spot to entertain or for children to play in the sunshine.
There is residential car parking to the rear of the property which offers ample off street parking for residents and visitors.
Location - Craigie is a popular residential area within Perth, sought-after for its close proximity to the City Centre as well as other nearby amenities such as shops, restaurants, salons, Perth Leisure Pool and two reputable Primary Schools just a short walk away. For the commuter, Perth Bus & Train Stations are both just five minutes walk away from this propertys' doorstep for quick links into Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
BrochuresBrochureGarry Place, Perth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Garry Place, Perth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perth Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Perthshires Pro-Active Estate Agent.
Offering all the services of the High Street without the price tag.
Accompanied viewing are a standard with Simple Approach at no extra cost.
"Making Estate Agency Simple"
Call Us now to book your FREE Valuation 01738 827864.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30157351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Approach Estate Agents, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.