Fore Street, St. Just
- BEAUTIFULLY CONVERTED HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS AND CONTEMPORATY KITCHEN DINING ROOM
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDENS
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN
KITCHEN DINING ROOM 19' 1" x 11' 1" (5.82m x 3.38m) One and a half stainless steel sink unit with adjoining stone effect work surfaces incorporating a 4 ring ceramic hob with oven below and extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, range of base units and drawers, breakfast bar area, wooden flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, stairs rising to the first floor.
LOUNGE 15' 1" x 10' 6" (4.6m x 3.2m) Attractive open fire (currently blocked) with granite surround, two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, wooden flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
BEDROOM 1 11' 7" x 10' 8" (3.53m x 3.25m) A light, dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed sash windows to the side and rear, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
BATHROOM A modern, fully tiled suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed ceiling spotlights.
W.C Fully tiled with a dual flush w.c and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 8' 9" (3.3m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
BEDROOM 3 9' 3" x 7' 4" (2.82m x 2.24m) Radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the front.
OUTSIDE There is private off road parking for 2 vehicles and a low maintenance garden for the property.
Fore Street, St. Just
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Millerson, established in 1991, has become a reliable and trustworthy household name in Cornwall and West Devon. A family property agency with three generations of expertise and knowledge in sales, lettings and auctions, Millerson has twelve networked branches across Cornwall and an office in Mayfair to provide links to London and the Home Counties.
Many things have altered over the years, but our absolute commitment to providing a top quality service has not changed. We firmly believe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915042002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Hayle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.