Station Road, Henfield
- Character House Close To Countryside
- Older Style Property
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Sitting Room With Fireplace
- Dining Room With Woodburner
- 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Viewing Recommended
The property which is situated on the western side of the village is about fifteen minutes walk from the High Street with its eclectic mix of shops, cafes and pubs. The village has a library, village hall and modern health centre, whilst there is a regular bus service which passes through the village to Brighton and Horsham. The village also has both doctors and dental surgeries and a leisure centre and the primary school is also within walking distance as is many miles of delightful countryside including the nearby Downslink path connecting Horsham to Shoreham.
The entrance is approached to the side of the house leading to the hall with two spacious reception rooms off, both overlooking the front with the main sitting room having a feature fireplace and the second reception room having a logburner. To the rear there is a well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room over 18’ long with windows overlooking the good sized rear garden and door to the large patio. There is also a useful cloakroom/utility room on the ground floor.
Stairs lead to the good sized landing off which there are three bedrooms, with bedroom 3 being sizeable enough to be used as a double bedroom and there is a large bathroom with both bath and shower.
Outside there is a front garden with a private driveway providing parking and to the rear there is a rear garden being about 70’ and providing a good degree of seclusion. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a large patio adjacent to the house.
Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate The Good Sized Accommodation That This Older Style Semi-Detached Family House Has To Offer.
BrochuresBrochureStation Road, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Station Road, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30159165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.