Penrherber, Newcastle Emlyn
- c.82 Acres of Prime Accommodation Land
- Arranged in 1 Block with Good Access
- Divided into 8 Enclosures
- Stock-proof fenced
- Water troughs (sub. to water connection)
- Suit Animal Grazing or Cropping
- Includes Transfer of BPS Entitlements
Description of Location
The land is located in the rural hamlet of Penrherber which is situated approx 2 miles south west of the market town of Newcastle Emlyn. Newcasltle Emlyn has a good range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, farmers mart and farm feed store.
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the agents, Houses For Sale in Wales
Services: We are advised that mains water is present subject to connection.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Penrherber, Newcastle Emlyn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carmarthen Station14.0 miles
About the agent
We occupy a very prominent and highly visible position in the centre of town to provide maximum exposure to the many buyers both locally and nationally that visit the area looking to buy a property.
The practice is run by a very experienced family-run team who have, between them, over 25 years experience selling properties in the West Wales area. The firm is committed to giving thousands of pounds each year to UK registered animal charities, all verified by a local firm of chartered acc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10637417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HousesForSaleInWales.co.uk, Newcastle Emlyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.