Brookfield Avenue, Castleford
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
- Two Double Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Fantastic Project Opportunity With Huge Potential
- Sought After Location
- Generous Gardens to Front & Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Online Viewing Available
*Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000* Located in a HIGHLY REGARDED street is this PARTLY RENOVATED home which OOZES POTENTIAL! A GREAT PROJECT boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & a MODERN bathroom! GENEROUS GARDENS to the front and rear plus a DRIVEWAY! A VIEWING IS A MUST TO SEE THE POTENTIAL HERE!
Located in a sought after street and oozing with potential is this two bedroom partly renovated semi detached home. The living accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there are generous gardens to the front and rear of the property and a driveway providing off street parking. A viewing is highly recommended to see the potential this property has.
Having the double glazed entrance door to the front, and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to the front, a fire place with an electric fire, and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.33m max )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of both wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces over. Includes a stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, and an useful pantry. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window, and a door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, and access to the part boarded loft.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.66m max x 3.40m max )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 9' 11" plus wardrobe ( 3.33m max x 3.02m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, and a gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, and a waterfall shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity unit, and the w.c. Heated towel rail. Upvc paneling. Cupboard housing the boiler. Double glazed window to the front.
Externally the property has a garden to the front which is mostly laid to lawn, with a pathway extending to the front door, and to the side of the property. To the rear is a further garden which is mostly laid to lawn, and also has a concrete area, and an outdoor tap.
A shed constructed of breeze block, with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brookfield Avenue, Castleford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleford Station0.6 miles
- Glasshoughton Station0.8 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castleford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Castleford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF110225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.