- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STONE THROW FROM UNIVERSITY
- PAINTED THROGUHOUT SUMMER 2021
- FIVE DOUBLES
- TWO BATHROOMS
5 Bedroom Student Property - Fully Furnished 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms With a Large Open Plan Kitchen and Communal Area.
Parking - Permit
Garden - Small
Very close to University - 3 Minute walk (estimate)
Near shops/pubs, Train Station, University.
* video walk through available *
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station0.1 miles
- Pontypridd Station0.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Here at NEXA South Wales, we believe in being personal. We pride ourselves on being independent, friendly, and honest. We cover all aspects of sales, lettings, and property management throughout South East Wales.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103590000215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA South Wales, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.