Corn Close, Manchester, M13
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 1/2 Rent July & August 2021 + Stay
- Bills Include S/F Broad Band, Gas, Elec, Water, TV
- Deposit £300/person
- HMO Property for Students
- 2 mins to Bus Route Upper Brook Street
- Close to City Centre, Oxford Road & Rushlome
- 2 Amazing Bathrooms & Kitchen
- Private Parking 2 Cars + Residents Parking
- 5 Double Bedrooms - NO BOX ROOMS
- Behind Tesco Express Upper Brook Street
Property reference number 5726075. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
NOW ADVERTISING FOR 01 July 2021 – 30 June 2022
Online 360° web tour available, please contact us.
Physical Viewings Available - Please contact us to arrange a physical viewing.
RENT - Including...1/2 RENT July & August 2021 + Stay
Including Bills – £120.00pppw (£520.00pppcm)
(Gas, Water, Electric, TV Licence & Super-fast Fibre Broadband)
Not Including Bills – £110.08pppw (£477.00pppcm)
OFFERED AS WHOLE PROPERTY – NOT INDIVIDUAL ROOMS
The Area -
Having grown up in this area from childhood and realizing its convenience and potential, the landlord has developed a fantastic portfolio of hi-spec properties from 1-bedroom luxury apartments to attic converted rows of HMO Licensed Properties that can cater for groups of up to 25 students.
The Location -
Behind Tesco Express Upper Brook Street & Hathersage Road
SUPER-FAST FIBRE Wireless Broadband Ready – 42″ Flat Screen TV – FreeSat – DVD – Designer Leather Sofa – Fitted Kitchen – Double Sink – Washing Machine – Microwave & Grill – Large Fridge Freezer – 80/20 Wool Carpets in Bedrooms – Oak Flooring – Gas-filled Swivel Chairs –Office Desk – Gas Central Heating – Double Glazed – Cycle Point – Telephone & TV points in all rooms – UPVC windows throughout – Full Hard Wire FIRE Security System – Break Glass Points – 1/2 Hour Internal Fire Doors – Kitchen Fire Blanket – 1st-floor Bathroom with Shower & WC & Ground floor Shower & w/c. Large Rear Garden with Pergola Roof, AstroTurf, Indian Fossil Stone & Dbl. BBQ Area.
This was the Landlord Childhood Home.
Semi Orthopaedic Beds -
In the interest of Health & Safety, It is our policy to provide unmarked mattresses to All our tenants
Annual Checks & Servicing -
We have our dedicated team of specialist that we have used over the years for the following –
Alarm & Fire Maintenance – Annual Checks & Servicing
Gas – Annual Safety Certificate – We have two registered companies that we rely upon.
Electric – Annual Safety Inspection, Certifications – We have two dedicated specialists.
‘All properties are Professionally Cleaned & Services at end of each Tenancy’
Close To -
M/c Town Centre, ALL Bus Routes, Victoria Hall, Victoria Baths, Swinton Grove & Whitworth Park, Manchester Central Hospital Complex – ST. Mary’s, MRI – Oxford Road – Rusholme & Curry Mile, Local Shops –Upper Brook Street Tesco/Petrol Station – Subway – Cafe Nero – Lidl – Fallowfield – Withington – Didsbury –
A6 Corridor – Stockport Road & much, much more…
Bus Routes -
Upper Brook Street – Oxford Road – Wilmslow Road – Plymouth Grove (A6), Grafton Street, Stockport Road
The location of this property is very close to all amenities & The City Centre.
What Do I/We Have to Pay to Secure The Property - Deposit £300.00/person
(Discounted 2 & 3-year Fixed Contracts Available)
* Please quote ref. 5726075 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
This property would suit students.
BrochuresUpad tenant guide
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Corn Close, Manchester, M13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station0.7 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station1.1 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Upad began in 2007 and has grown into the UK's largest online lettings agency by offering a simpler, more cost-effective way to find tenants and let a property. This has proved equally popular among landlords who previously used a high street letting agent to find tenants as well as those who used classified channels. Last year, we helped rent over 10,000 properties: our biggest year so far.
Looking for a fully managed service? Try our sister company Howsy.com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5726075_70123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upad, Coventry . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.