- Double fronted ground floor flat
- Conversion from stone built Victorian Cottage
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom
- Large living room, kitchen
- Characterful features
- Rear courtyard with outside storage
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- No onward chain
THE PROPERTY A double fronted ground floor flat set within this converted stone built Victorian cottage maintaining a wealth of character including a wonderfully preserved tessellated tile floor in the hallway. The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, large living room, bathroom and kitchen. The property has the added benefits of gas central heating, double glazing, a private courtyard to the rear with brick built outside store and unrestricted on road parking to the front. We believe this would make a perfect first home, downsize or profitable investment and is available with no onward chain
ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL (ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE)
LIVING ROOM 11' 6" x 11' 5" (3.51m x 3.50m)
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 5' 4" (3.21m x 1.63m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 7' 0" (2.47m x 2.14m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 8" x 10' 11" (3.56m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 9' 2" (2.99m x 2.80m)
OUTSIDE Rear courtyard with brick built outside store and side access.
TENURE 999 year lease from 2015. The ground floor flat owns the freehold for the building and is responsible for arranging the buildings insurance, though the cost is shared with the flat above. Maintenance is paid on an ad-hoc basis and is also shared.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penryn Station0.3 miles
- Penmere Station1.7 miles
- Falmouth Town Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Heather & Lay have been at the forefront of independent estate agency in the Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. As a local firm we have an established reputation within the local community and beyond. The bedrock of that reputation is the quality of our service and our honest, straightforward approach to business.
We have three directors, Tim Heather, John Lay and Natalie Oliver and a dedicated team of professional
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100338008107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heather & Lay, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.