- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- For Sale by Auction T & C’s apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyer's Fees Apply
- Imposing Bay Fronted Terrace
- Excellent Road and Rail Links
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £160,000 plus Reservation Fee. This property is in need of full refurbishment - A fantastic investment opportunity offering spacious accommodation and large garden.This property is for sale by iamsold Ltd.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £160,000 plus Reservation Fee. This property is in need of full refurbishment - A fantastic investment opportunity offering spacious accommodation and large garden. A popular residential area close to Kettering Railway Station. This property is for sale by iamsold Ltd.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
ENTRANCE HALL 15' in length (4.57m)
Reached via main front door with frosted transom window over. Wall light points. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Stripped wood flooring.
LIVING ROOM 14'10 max x 11'2 max (4.52m x 3.40m)
Bay window to front aspect. Open fireplace. Stripped wood flooring. Radiator.
DINING ROOM 11'7 max x 11'10 max (3.53m x 3.60m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
KITCHEN SPACE 12'11 x 8' (3.97m x 2.43m)
Space for base and wall units. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Central heating boiler. Window to side aspect and door to rear garden. Door giving access to cellar. Radiator.
Accessed via the kitchen and separated into two usable areas.
UTILITY/BATHROOM AREA 6' x7'11 (1.82m x 2.41m)
Previously fitted out as a ground floor bathroom however it is only the plumbing and space that currently remains. Window to side aspect. Radiator.
Low level WC and frosted window to rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 12'2 in length (3.70m)
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 14'8 max x 14'11 max (4.47m x 4.54m)
Bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Stripped wood flooring
BEDROOM TWO 12' x 8'8 (3.65m x 2.64m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'6 x 8 (2.59m x 2.43m)
Interlinking with bedroom four. Window to side aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 12'4 x 8 (3.75m x 2.43m)
Accessed via bedroom three. Windows to rear and side aspect. Radiator.
Courtyard style frontage with access to covered storm porch and main front door.
A good size space enclosed by fencing which is in need of clearance.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to BUY, SELL or LET your property, Pattison Lane pride themselves on providing experienced advice on all aspects of buying and selling properties in Kettering and the surrounding areas.
We are always receiving a high level of demand for properties in Kettering Barton Seagrave, Ise Lodge, Brambleside, Leisure Village, Burton Latimer, Rothwell and Desborough.
Would you like to know the value of your home? Would you like to put your home up for sale? Please c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL203741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Kettering on 01536 688060.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.