Redriff Road, London SE16
- Low Maintenance Private Garden
- Luxury Specification
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Location
- Three Bathrooms
- Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Real Wood Flooring
- Fully Integrated Sonos Sound System
Exceptional Semi-Detached House, Renovated To Extremely High Standard Situated Moments from Canada Water / Surrey Quays Stations'.
The property has been fully refurbished throughout, and is presented in impeccable condition.
To the ground floor, the property boasts; ultra-modern designer kitchen, large reception room with designated dining area and bi-fold doors to private garden (with back and side access). Upstairs; four double bedrooms (the master complete with en-suite and walk-in dressing room), fifth single room / study, four piece bathroom (complete with large free-standing stone bath and marble tiling) and further family bathroom.
Additional benefits include; real wooden flooring on the ground floor, utility room and fully integrated sonos sound system throughout the house.
Ofsted 'Outstanding' Rated schools are within walking distance, as well as excellent transport links - with Canada Water Station being an 8 minute walk from the property.
Sure to go quickly and perfect for a growing family or four professional sharers, looking for an exceptional home.
To view, call ludlowthompson on .
Redriff Road, London SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.3 miles
- Canada Water Station0.4 miles
- Rotherhithe Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2676616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.