Cotswold Way, Worcester Park
- Terraced House
- One Double Bedroom
- Separate Kitchen
- Quiet Residential Area
- No Chain
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Viewings are Highly Recommended
Hunters are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £275,000 for 61 Cotswold Way, Worcester Park, KT4 8LN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Hunters Worcester Park, 94 Central Road, Worcester Park, KT4 8HU, Tel before exchange of contracts.
3.96m (13' 0") x 3.71m (12' 2")
2.84m (9' 4") x 1.56m (5' 1")
3.97m (13' 0") x 3.33m (10' 11")
2.36m (7' 9") x 2.03m (6' 8")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cotswold Way, Worcester Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.7 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.3 miles
- West Sutton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
At Hunters Worcester Park, we are proud to offer an array of beautifully presented properties in highly sought after areas located within a three mile radius of our branch on Central Road. This includes, but is not limited to, Tolworth, Motspur Park, New Malden, Morden, Sutton, Nonsuch Park and Chessington, covering anything from popular residential streets through to quiet cul-de-sacs with great local amenities and leafy parks.
As we work in collaboration with a first class nationwide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL204581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.