Mornish Road, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- Electric Gates & Sweeping Drive Approach
- All Principle Rooms opening to Terrace & Beautifully Kept Secluded Grounds
- Five Bedrooms; Four Bathrooms
- Separate Annexe Accommodation for Flexible Use
- Two Double Garages
This magnificent property was constructed with meticulous care and attention by the present owners some fifteen years ago of traditional brick elevations under a clay tiled roof with generous well-planned accommodation over two floors. The house was designed along the lines of a classic country house set in the heart of the exclusive Branksome Park extending to approximately 600 acres with wonderful tree lined avenues comprising large houses generally set in plots of 3/4 acre.
Mornish Road is regarded as one of the premier roads offering a peaceful and secluded position close to Branksome Chine providing a wooded stroll down to the Blue Flag awarded sandy beaches which extend some seven miles. Nearby Poole Harbour offers superb facilities for all water sports, as is renowned Parkstone 18-hole championship golf course as well as the many miles of National Heritage Jurassic coastline on the Isle of Purbeck.
The well-designed accommodation surrounds a magnificent, imposing galleried reception hallway and comprises formal drawing room with open fire place, sumptuous oak-panelled dining room, open-plan superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast & family room, study, morning room, garden room, utility room, cloakroom, master bedroom suite with his and hers dressing rooms, en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms, three further bathrooms.
All principle ground floor rooms open onto terracing and beautifully kept south facing secluded gardens. Separate annexe accommodation suitable for home office, staff accommodation or games room, two double garages.
Mornish Road, Poole, Dorset, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Stephen Noble Estate Agents have been firmly established and recognised as one of the areas
leading independent estate agencies for over 20 years. We strive to offer an individual, personal service to both vendors and purchasers alike, whilst retaining traditional standards and qualities.
Our specialist coastal offices of
Bournemouth estate agents and
Sandbanks estate agents attract many pot
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16MornishRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Noble, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.