Kings End, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26
- Living Room, Re-fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Landing
- First Floor Bedroom One
- Study Area
- 2nd Floor Bedroom Two
- Peaceful and Sunny 30ft Rear Garden
- Breeze & Render construction Shed 7'4 x 7'0
- Walking Distance of Both Railway Stations
- Walk to town only a few minutes
Wooden front door to:-
LIVING ROOM: 17'9 x 12'0 (max)
Front aspect PVC double-glazed window, plain plaster ceiling, two radiators, wall light points, fireplace, TV, satellite and cable connection points, under-stairs cupboard, turning staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN: 10'0 x 9'0.
Rear aspect PVC double-glazed window, rear aspect half glazed PVC door to the garden, two 'Velux' skylights, vaulted plain plaster ceiling, radiator, vinyl flooring. Range of base and wall units with roll-edge laminate worktops and tiled surrounds, space for washing machine, 1½ bowl porcelain sink, stainless steel & glass double cavity fitted oven, stainless steel 5-ring gas hob, stainless steel & glass extractor hood, under-counter fridge/freezer combination (included in sale), wall mounted 'Vaillant' boiler encased within a wall unit.
Rear aspect PVC double-glazed window, plain plaster ceiling, down lighting, door to staircase to 2nd floor.
BATHROOM: 6'9 x 5'8.
Rear aspect PVC double-glazed window, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower over with sliding head support, inset wash hand basin with cupboard under, shaver socket, concealed cistern wc.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'0 x 12'0
Front aspect PVC double-glazed window, plain plaster ceiling, radiator, built-in wardrobe, TV & telephone points.
DRESSING ROOM/STUDY: 11'10 x 9'3.
Rear aspect PVC double-glazed window, plain plaster ceiling, picture rail, down lighting.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'6 x 12'0.
Front aspect PVC double-glazed window, plain plaster ceiling, picture rail, radiator, access to loft space, TV point.
Rear Garden: refer to photo.
SHED: 7'4 x 7'0.
Breeze & render finish construction.
BrochuresBROCHURE - 8 pages
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kings End, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester Town Station0.5 miles
- Bicester North Station0.5 miles
- Islip Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Experienced knowledgeable and strong sales record
Barton Fleming Limited is an independent estate agent owned and run day-to-day by the directors Colin Barton and Matthew Fleming who between them have over 30 years combined experience of selling property in Bicester. The company was founded in summer 2011 and very quickly established itself as one of the biggest selling agents in Bicester with a unique selling record. This has all been verified by ind
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CJB29KingsEnd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Fleming, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.