Murrow Bank, Murrow
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- 16' Fitted Kitchen With Built in Oven & Hob
- Useful Utility
- Master bedroom with en suite shower/W.C.
- 18` Garage plus multi vehicle off road parking
- Enclosed gardens to rear
- LPG Central heating & Double glazing
- EPC BAND E
- VIEW QUICKLY!! **NO UPWARD CHAIN**
ENTRANCE HALL: With central heating thermostat, access via folding ladder to part boarded loft with light point, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14'7" (max) x 12'7" (max) With laminate floor.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER: 16'3" (max) x 10'7" (max) With tiled floor, part tiled walls, preparation surfaces with cupboards under, plinth lighting, concealed lighting over preparation surfaces, range of wall cupboards, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, built in electric hob, built in electric double oven, built, electric hob hood.
UTILITY: 10'2" (max) x 5' (max) With tiled floor, double wall cupboard, worktop with cupboards under & space/plumbing for automatic washing machine & dishwasher, part tiled walls.
BATHROOM/W.C.: With tiled floor, tiled walls, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer tap & shower attachment , shaver point.
BEDROOM NO 1: 12' (max) x 10'8" (max)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C.:
With vinyl flooring, tiled walls, tiled & screened double shower cubicle with chrome shower valves & sprays, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO 2: 11'8" (max) x 9'6" (max)
BEDROOM NO 3: 9'3" (max) x 9' (max)
OUTSIDE: COLD WATER TAP: TIMBER STORE SHED: EXTERNAL POWER POINT:
GARAGE: 18'5" (max) x 8'10" (max) With up & over door, Vaillant gas fired wall mounted LPG fuel central heating boiler, power & lighting.
GARDENS: To Front, laid to lawn, with a shingle driveway/turn around/multi vehicle off road parking space. Pathways to each side of the property lead from the front to rear. Enclosed gardens to rear, laid to lawn with paved patio, borders & shrubs.
Murrow Bank, Murrow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station6.0 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.