Sherwood Close, Fetcham
- Viewings 7 Days A Week
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance To Village and Ammenities
- Large Private Garden and Patio
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Cars
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Highly Sought After Location
The ground floor comprises, welcoming entrance hall, modern open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and space to comfortably accommodate a dining table, separate utility room, downstairs W.C., formal dining room and a bright and spacious living room with a feature brickwork fireplace and adjoining conservatory that leads to the beautiful sunny garden and patio.Upstairs boasts a large primary bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a two further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Further benefits of the property include but are not limited to: fantastic storage throughout including huge amounts of loft space, large sunny garden with patio area, and potential to extend (STPP). Parking at the property will not be limited with driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Sherwood Close, Fetcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station1.0 miles
- Leatherhead Station1.4 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Laurels employ a fantastic team of local property experts across South West London & Surrey that provide all of our clients with a premium service while maintaining an online pricing model.
We aim to save our clients thousands of pounds in fees (compared to traditional estate agents) whilst still doing all of the work that is expected of an estate agent such as viewings, professional photos, sales progression, and sales negotiation.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing es
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10587944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, Surrey & Berkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.