Cape Cornwall Street, St Just, Cornwall.
- NO CHAIN.
- CURRENTLY USED AS A SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY HOME - BOOKINGS FOR 2021
- FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER.
- OPEN PLAN LIVIVING ROOM/DINER WITH WOOD BURNER.
- MODERN BATHROOM.
- THREE BEDROOMS.
- PRIVATE SUNNY ASPECT GARDEN AREA.
- UTILITY SHED.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ST JUST TOWN, THE COASTLINE AND ALL ROUTES.
Superbly presented, charming character cottage in the heart of St Just. Private walled sunny aspect patio garden. 18’ Open plan living room/diner with wood burner. Modern upstairs bathroom. Immediate access to the town and all the amenities and moments to the stunning coastline of Cape Cornwall. No Chain. Currently a successful holiday let.
Wood door to:
Hallway: 10’2” x 3’1” (3.09m x 0.93m) Original granite floor. Consumer units. Coat hanging space.
Living room/Dining room: 18’2” x 13’1” (5.53m x 3.99m) Wood double glazed sash windows. Upvc double glazed window. Feature fireplace with inset wood burner. Wood floor. Aerial point. Radiator x3. Thermostat.
Kitchen: 10’ x 8’6” (3.05m x 2.59m) Upvc double glazed window. Wood ½ glazed door to patio garden. Range of base level cupboards. White sink and drainer. Inset induction hob. Fitted oven. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Vinyl floor. Smoke alarm.
Stairs and Landing: Smoke alarm. Loft hatch. Radiator.
Bathroom: 6’9” x 8’6” (2.04m x 2.59m) Upvc double glazed window. Bath with ‘Mira’ electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Radiator. Cupboards x3. Extractor fan. Laminate floor.
Bedroom 1: 5’8” x 11’1” (1.74m x 3.37m) Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 2: 12’1” x 9’4” (3.69m x 2.84m) Wood double glazed window. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 3: 9’5” x 5’11” (2.86m x 1.80m) Wood double glazed window. Radiator. Carpet.
Utility: Gas ‘Glow Worm’ boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Storage cupboards. Tiled floor.
Lockable gas storage bottles store.
Private walled garden with slate floor.
Council Tax Band: B
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Cape Cornwall Street, St Just, Cornwall.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
We have extensive l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StJust86930483579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.