- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Student home with 4 double bedrooms
- Spacious living room with dining area
- Bathroom and additional separate WC
- A short distance to Gipsy Lane campus
- Close to all amenities and transport links to city centre and London
- 2nd year students and above
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.4 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.2 miles
- Islip Station4.9 miles
About the agent
HMO Specialists in Oxfordshire
Established in 1972 Finders Keepers is a letting agent covering Oxfordshire and the surrounding area. FKSL is our dedicated shared letting office, which was established in 2004.
We are innovative and driven with a focus on letting shared houses to students and professionals in the city centre. Our specialist knowledge of the industry ensures we are able to offer the best property to the best tenants, always meeting or exceeding the requirements of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P123259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Oxford Shared Lets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.