Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5ED
- Executive penthouse apartment
- Duplex with south facing views
- Well presented throughout
- Central location
- Large bedroooms with fitted furniture
- Two bathrooms
- Tandem car parking spaces (secure, allocated & underground)
- Annual service charge: £3,369.06 Annual ground rent: £150.00 Length of lease: 125 years from 2002
- No onward chain involved
Exclusive to Hunters, this executive style penthouse offers more than your average city centre dwelling. Generously proportioned over two floors and boasting just under 1300 sq. ft., floor to ceiling windows allow for a sun drenched living room and kitchen/diner whilst the rear of the property is complimented by a paved terrace with views of the Bridgewater canal and landscaped communal garden with decking.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises: Entrance/hallway; Cloak cupboard; W.C.; Bright south facing lounge with floor to ceiling windows and access to full length paved terrace with views towards the Kimpton Hotel; stairs to first floor.
Accommodation on the upper floor comprises: Kitchen with built in NEFF appliances and a dining area with a view that will impress any guest; Hallway thorough to spacious master bedroom complimented by built in wardrobes and offering en suite with separate shower cubicle; Second bedroom with built in wardrobes; Bathrooms with separate shower cubicle. Both bedrooms benefit from access to a paved terrace with views onto landscape communal garden and Bridgewater canal.
The development benefits from a 24 hr concierge and this particular property is sold with the use of a tandem car parking space.
Annual service charge: £3,369.06
Annual ground rent: £150.00
Length of lease: 125 years from 2002
Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5ED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.1 miles
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Deansgate Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country, with the Manchester Deansgate No1 office being a Flagship branch. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly belie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MANSP99290221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.