Barton Road, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Versatile Accommodation
- Prestigious Address
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Large Driveway
- Integral Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Viewing Advised
This substantial three bedroom detached home offers a wealth of versatile accommodation to include three bedrooms and three bath / shower rooms with the option of ground floor living. Highlights include a large driveway, an enclosed private rear garden and an integral garage with utility area.
Access via main front door to side aspect with side panel windows. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to lounge, kitchen/dining room and bedroom three/ dining room. Door to:
Fully tiled suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and a low level WC.
LOUNGE 23'4 max x 12'11 (7.11m x 3.93m)
Fire place with coal effect gas fire. Television point. Two radiators. Wall lighting. Two windows to side aspect. Two French style doors opening to rear garden.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 12'4 x 11'2 (3.75m x 3.40m)
A range of units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Integral eye level double electric oven. Inset gas hob. Integral fridge. Inset spot lighting. Tiled flooring. Door to integral garage.
DINING ROOM/ BEDROOM THREE 12'5 x 9'11 (3.78m x 3.02m)
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Inset spot lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising from ground floor. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 12'2 plus recess x 11'2 (3.70m x 3.40m)
French style doors opening to Juliet style balcony. Built in wardrobes across one wall. Inset spot lighting. Radiator. Door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. Sky light window.
BEDROOM TWO 14'1 x 11'5 (4.29m x 3.47m)
Window to front aspect. Inset spot lighting. Radiator.
Suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and hand held shower appliance, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. Sky light window.
Mainly laid to block paving providing ample space for off road parking. Access to main front door and integral garage.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 17'7 x 10' (5.35m x 3.04m)
With up and over door to front aspect. Door to side aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Gas central heating boiler. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Door into Kitchen. Door to side aspect.
Enclosed by timber fencing the rear garden consists of mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio/ seating area and established tree. Gated access to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Barton Road, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to BUY, SELL or LET your property, Pattison Lane pride themselves on providing experienced advice on all aspects of buying and selling properties in Kettering and the surrounding areas.
We are always receiving a high level of demand for properties in Kettering Barton Seagrave, Ise Lodge, Brambleside, Leisure Village, Burton Latimer, Rothwell and Desborough.
Would you like to know the value of your home? Would you like to put your home up for sale? Please c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL203754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.