Sabina Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Drive and Garage
- Must Be Viewed.
*** GUIDE PRICE £315,000 - £325,000*** Positioned beautifully on a corner plot is this well presented 4 bedroom detached family home situated on the desirable Papplewick Green Estate. Comprising in brief; hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs W.C, 4 bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite.
*** GUIDE PRICE £315,000 - £325,000 *** Positioned beautifully on a corner plot is this well presented four bedroom detached family home situated on the desirable Papplewick Green Estate. This stunning home must be viewed to truly appreciate the attention to detail and in brief comprises; entrance hallway, generous lounge with French doors to the rear leading to the garden, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms a family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside you will find there is a driveway leading to a garage and a garden to the rear and side. Call today to arrange your viewing.
The property is entered via a composite door to the front elevation with double glazed insert panels into a hallway where there are stairs off leading to the first floor, Amtico flooring, a wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors off leading to;
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.10m )
A beautifully presented family room having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted blinds, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden with fitted blinds, a radiator and television point.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 8" + recess ( 3.28m x 2.95m + recess )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevation both having fitted blinds, stunning centre light fitting, Amtico flooring and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 1" max x 15' ( 4.60m max x 4.57m )
A well-appointed breakfast/kitchen having a matching range of high gloss wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, a four ring gas hob with a stainless steel cooker hood over and an integrated electric oven. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, a wall mounted radiator, enclosed boiler, and Amtico flooring. There are two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation, one UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation all fitted with blinds.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Having a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
Having loft access, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors off leading to;
Master Bedroom 13' 1" to wardrobe door x 10' ( 3.99m to wardrobe door x 3.05m )
A generous master bedroom having a UPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevation with fitted blinds, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door opening to;
A fitted three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle fed from the mains, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, splash back tiling, spotlighting to ceiling, extractor fan and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 8' 9" + recess ( 3.94m max x 2.67m + recess )
12'11 (max) x 8'9 (+recess) A spacious second bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevation both with fitted blinds and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.77m )
10'5 x 9'1 - With a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with a fitted blind, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.16m x 2.24m )
7'1 x 7'4 - Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
A fitted white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, complimentary tiled splash backs, wall mounted radiator and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a beautiful arrangement of bushes and shrubs with a small path leading to the front entrance. To the side there is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to a garage with up and over door. There is gated side access that leads to the rear of the property where the garden wraps around to the other side of the
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sabina Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.3 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop2.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK102238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.