Rymond Road, Birmingham
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY KITCHEN DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UTILITY AND DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- PROPERTY VIDEO WALKTHROUGH VIDEO AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - Rymond Road is situated off Coleshill Road and Stechford Road in the popular area of Birmingham called Hodge Hill.. Ideally located for families keen to be within the catchment for good nearby schools and to be within easy reach of major transport links.
Hodge Hill is a sought-after district of the West Midlands due to the connectivity of the region and the nearby train stations, which offers regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre and Birmingham International Train Station
This property has been extended to the ground floor to offer spacious family accommodation and comes with a large family garden with outbuildings.
Approached via block paved driveway leading to canopy porch, front door leads to entrance hallway.Approached via block paved driveway leading to canopy porch, front door leads to entrance hallway.
Entrance Hallway - Laminate flooring, wall light, gas central heating radiator. Stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Doors leading off to through lounge and open plan kitchen.
Through Lounge - Bay window overlooks front of the property, double doors leading to open plan kitchen/ diner, laminate flooring. Ceiling light point, wall lights and feature fire surround
Open Plan Kitchen Diner - Ceiling down lights, tiled flooring throughout. Matching wall/ base display units with work surfaces, splash back tiles above.
Island with stainless steel sink/ drainer unit and space for other appliances, built in oven/ induction hob with extractor above, space for fridge freezer.
Doorway to utility area. Kitchen opens out to open plan area, mounted TV unit with ceiling down lights, steps down into dining area.
Two gas central heating radiators. UPVC door leading into garden
Downstairs Wet-Room And Utility Area - Utility area has a skylight, tiled flooring, work surface, plumbing for washing machine and space for other appliances.
Wet room has a pedestal wash/ hand basin, low level WC, gas central heating radiator, electric shower.
Stairs & Landing - Overlooks side of property, ceiling light point, loft access via pull down ladder.
Bedroom One - Overlooks rear of property, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring, fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes
Bedroom Two - Overlooks front of the property, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - Overlooks rear of the property, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - Ceiling downlights, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator, jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash/ hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted boiler.
Rear Garden - Block paved patio area, pathway leading to garden, lawn, summerhouse at the bottom of the garden
Summer House - Additional storage space.
Additional Information - This property is being sold via Private Treaty and on a FREEHOLD basis
BrochuresBrochureRymond Road, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Rymond Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stechford Station0.9 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.4 miles
- Adderley Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30171673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.