Rymond Road, Birmingham
- DOUBLE STOREY EXTENDED SEMI-DETATCHED
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FAMILY KITCHEN/ DINER
- LARGE JACK AND JILL BATHROOM
- UTILITY AND WETROOM
- CONSERVATORY AND SUMMERHOUSE
- WHEEL CHAIR FRIENDLY FIXTURES THROUGHOUT
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Overview & Approach - Rymond Road is situated off Coleshill Road and Stechford Road in the popular area of Birmingham called Hodge Hill.. Ideally located for families keen to be within the catchment for good nearby schools and to be within easy reach of major transport links.
Hodge Hill is a sought-after district of the West Midlands due to the connectivity of the region and the nearby train stations, which offers regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre and Birmingham International Train Station
This property has been extended to the rear with a double storey extension to offer spacious family accommodation and comes with a large family garden with outbuildings. The property has been adapted for wheelchair use, which includes a lift between the Ground and First Floor and lowered surfaces in the kitchen
Approach via block pave driveway leading to canopy porch, front door leads to entrance reception
Entrance Hallway - Ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator, carpets through to lounge/ diner area on the left with access via archway, utility to the right,
Utility Area And Storage - Ceiling light point, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, doorway to front of the property.
Lounge Diner - Bay window overlooking the front of the property, ceiling light points, gas central heating radiators and upright radiators, sliding patio door leads to large conservatory.
Kitchen And Family Area - Ceiling downlights, tiled floor, upright radiators and gas central heating radiator. Door leading to conservatory and double porch doors leading to rear garden. Matching wall/ lower level base units and work surfaces (suitable for wheelchair use), granite sink/ drainer unit, induction hob with extractor above, built in oven and microwave. Space for fridge/ freezer and other appliances. Lift access through to main bedroom.
Downstairs Wetroom - Accessed from an understairs doorway and having a ceiling light point, low level WC, wash/ hand basin/ electric shower.
Stairs & Landing - Ceiling light point, doors leading off to three bedrooms.
Bedroom One - Overlooking rear of property, ceiling light points, sky light, two gas central heating radiators. Lift access to kitchen. Doorway leading to Jack and Jill bathroom.
Jack & Gill Bathroom - Overlooks the front of the property. Two entry points from main bedroom and hallway. Low level WC, wash/ hand basin with built in vanity, double shower cubicle/ shower off boiler, large corner bath. Gas central heating radiator, heated towel rail, tiled floor, two ceiling down lights.
Bedroom Two - Bay window overlooks the front of the property, ceiling downlights, gas central heating radiator, sliding fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Three - Overlooks rear of property, ceiling light points, gas central heating radiator, cupboard leading to staircase up to loft space.
Loft Space - Converted loft space for storage space with power and lighting.
Rear Garden - Block paved patio area, pathway leading to rear, summerhouse at the bottom of the garden, lawn,
Summer House - Summerhouse used for storage space with power and lighting.
Additional Information - This property is being sold via Private Treaty and on a FREEHOLD basis
BrochuresBrochureRymond Road, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Rymond Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stechford Station0.9 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.4 miles
- Adderley Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30175018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.