Byways, Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1
- 0.4 MILES TO TAPLOW STATION
- 0.3 MILES FROM LENT RISE SCHOOL
- NUMEROUS OPPORTUNITIES TO EXTEND (STPP)
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- 90FT LONG GARDEN
- WORKING FIREPLACE
- EPC D
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
A well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home with large rear garden (circa 90ft) in a sought-after residential location, on the borders of Burnham and Taplow, near numerous "outstanding" Ofsted rated Schools and only 0.4 miles away from the nearest Station in Taplow, which is set to become Crossrail.
The house totals 1216 sq ft and has much potential to extend (STPP).
Although the house is very tastefully decorated and has many desirable period features, (including numerous fireplaces and a wood burner) the house also offers somebody the opportunity to further modernise if they wish.
*2 RECEPTION ROOMS
*3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
NUMEROUS EXTENSION POSSIBILITES:
KITCHEN SIDE EXTENSION (by doing a side return)
REAR EXTENSION (by extending over current decking area to create longer kitchen)
SUMMERHOUSE (build at the bottom of the garden for an office/gym/playhouse)
ADDITIONAL W.C. (under staircase as neighbours have done)
0.4 miles to Taplow
1.2 miles to Burnham
2.2 miles to Maidenhead
* 0.3 miles from Lent Rise School
* 0.5 miles from The E-Act Burnham Park Academy
* 0.7 miles to St Peter's Church of England Primary School
* 0.8 miles from St Nicolas' Church of England School
* 0.8 miles from Our Lady Of Peace Catholic Primary and Nursery School
* 0.9 miles from Priory School
* 1 mile from Burnham Grammar
* 1.2 miles from Haybrook College
* 1.3 miles from Cippenham Infant School
* 1.3 miles from Cippenham Primary School
* 1.5 miles from Forest Bridge School
* 1.7 miles from Oldfield Primary School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 2.1 miles from St Lukes C of E School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 2.1 miles from Braywick Court School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 2.2 miles from The Westgate School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Byways, Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taplow Station0.4 miles
- Burnham Station1.2 miles
- Maidenhead Station2.2 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference burnham. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.