Acomb Street, Rusholme
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- £105 per person per week including all bills.
- Four Double Bedrooms.
- Basement With Separate Washing Machine & Separate Dryer.
- Separate Lounge With Flat Screen TV Included.
- Combined Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Fully Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating.
- Student Property For The 2021-2022 Academic Year.
- Half Rent July & August (For No Occupancy).
- Short Walk To Bus Stop.
- Fully Alarmed.
Pictures are for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: PRS (PRS000965)
Client Money Protection provided by: UKALA (192088)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Acomb Street, Rusholme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.0 miles
- Ardwick Station1.1 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We specialise in property lettings and management throughout Greater Manchester.
We offer flexible services ranging from a ‘Let only’ service to a fully managed property service for professional and student properties.
All of our properties are well presented with detailed descriptions on our own website as well as on all major property portals.
Our knowledgeable and professionally accredited team will endeavour to find the best suita
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 867_VALL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanton Properties, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.