Planets Way, Biggleswade, SG18
- Video tour available
- Top floor apartment
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking
- Lease: 125 years from 2013
- Ground rent: £250 per annum
- Service charge: £1,271 per annum
- EPC - C
Located on the POPULAR KINGS REACH DEVELOPMENT, this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, two-bedroom TOP FLOOR APARTMENT is not to be missed! The TRAIN STATION & TOWN CENTRE are located 1.2 miles away and local amenities are just a short walk away.
Internally the property briefly comprises an entrance hallway with three storage cupboard, secure telephone entry system and doors to master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom, family bathroom and the living room.
The living room offers bright & airy accommodation with a private westerly facing balcony. Off of the living room is the kitchen/diner with integrated appliances.
Externally this lovely property also offers a allocated parking space and additional bay parking close by.
The Local Area:
This lovely property is well position on the popular Kings Reach development which offers multiple park areas, a Sainsbury's local, community centre and lower school. Within walking distances you will find the 'Kings Reach' pub, the leisure centre, Biggleswade town centre and the A1 retail park with large high street stores such as Next, Marks & Spencer, Boots and Homebase.
Biggleswade offers a wide range of public houses, restaurants, shops, doctors, dentists and vets as well as the mainline train station which offers a journey time of approx. 31 minuets into London Kings Cross St Pancras. The A1(M) is also easily accessibly providing access onto other major trunk roads.
Planets Way, Biggleswade, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.9 miles
- Sandy Station3.0 miles
- Arlesey Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Satchells are a traditional family owned and run firm of independent estate agents, established since 1922. With offices in prominent High Street locations in Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Stotfold, Shefford, and Biggleswade we offer a full range of services across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, including: Residential Sales and Lettings. Land and New Homes. Commercial Property Sales and Lettings, Lease Assignments and Rent Reviews. With good relationships with independent financial adviso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18337203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.