South View Terrace, Carlisle
- Three bedroomed mid terrace property
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Contemporary Galley kitchen
- Main family bathroom and separate en-suite
- Neutrally decorated and carpeted throughout
- No pets
- No smoking
A most deceptive three bedroomed property situated on a quiet street close to the City Centre. The mid terrace property benefits from walled front garden and rear yard, and is well presented and maintained throughout. Spacious lounge with gas effect log burning stove, leading to dining room with under stair storage cupboard, access to first floor and kitchen. Galley kitchen with contemporary wall and base units, integrated extractor fan and point for electric cooker, rear lobby with storage cupboard housing combi boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Three piece white bathroom suite with shower over bath. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with integral storage cupboard. Each Neutrally decorated and carpeted. To the second floor is one double bedroom with ample storage space and modern en-suite shower room. A deceptively spacious property - both close to the City Centre and located on a quaint quiet street. Viewing Recommended.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon. Council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked by the applicant prior to move in. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Allans.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
South View Terrace, Carlisle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Station3.8 miles
- Wetheral Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Based in Carlisle, Allan Estate Agents specialise in property throughout Carlisle, Cumbria. We provide a refreshing approach that will make moving home easier, with sound, impartial advice for those considering moving in the area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30177745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Letting & Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.