Phoenix Road, London, NW1 1EU
- Lease For Sale
- 2 Bedrooms
- Separate Living Room
- Gas Central Heating System
- Parking available
- London Transport Zone1
- Close to St. Pancras International
- Offered Chain Free
- Long Lease
- Low Service Charges
Gross Internal Area 55.90sqm / 601.70sqft
Wood effect floor covering, neutral décor, W.C. with wash basin, GCH radiator, storage cupboard, entrance to all areas and stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen - 2.96m x 2.40m (9'9 x 7'10)
Recently refurbished, stone effect floor tile covering, tiled splash backs, floor and wall units, free standing electric cooker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine, window to middle balcony.
Living room / convertible to 3rd bedroom. 3.95m x 3.59m (13'0 x 11'9)
Laminated wood effect floor covering, neutral décor, 1 Light point, GCH radiator, sash panelled window overlooking playgrounds.
Leading to 2 bedrooms and shower room, carpeted wall to wall.
Master Bedroom - 4.72m x 3.25m (15'6 x 10'8)
Double bedroom, windows to centre court yard, 1 light point, newly decorated neutral decor, carpeted wall to wall.
Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.86m (11'9 x 9'5)
Single bedroom, carpeted wall to wall, GCH radiator, blind windows, newly decorated, 1 light point.
Recently fitted shower room, tiled walls and floors, stand cubical shower with electric Triton shower, pedestal wash basin, heated towel airer, 1 light point, extractor fan.
Excellent Central London NW1 location with amenities with just a 5min walk to St. Pancras International, Euston and Kings Cross Stations, also just a few minutes to te British Library, a plethora of food, bars, shops and restaurants, UCLH Hospital and UCL University, for the all important exercise Regents Park is just 25mins walk away (Google Maps)., not to mention the gyms in the local area.
Phoenix Road, London, NW1 1EU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Euston Station0.2 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.3 miles
- King's Cross Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAMSP100097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.