Durham Avenue, Romford, London, RM2
- Located within walking distance of Gidea Park Train Station
- All local cuisines and amenities nearby
- Few minutes walk to David Lloyd Leisure Centre
- Bus links and Schools nearby
- Ready To Move In
Large Reception room with laminated floor leading to a balcony
The kitchen area is equipped with gas cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer and houses base and wall units for storage. Spotlights with tiled flooring gives this a very modern look.
Three piece bathroom
Fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite
First Double Bedroom
Spacious Double bedroom with wardrobes having plenty of storage, Neutrally painted flat is ideal for a couple/single person
Second Double Bedroom
Spacious Double bedroom with plenty of storage, Neutrally painted flat is ideal for a couple/single person
The flat offering panoramic views stretching as far as Central London. Benefits from having large and well-presented living accommodation throughout. Located close to bus links, gidea park train station, amenities and good schools.
Located within walking distance of Gidea Park Train Station is this well presented 10th floor flat within walking distance, you will find convenient access to bus links, as well as popular local amenities. There are parks, schools and David Lloyd Leisure Centre all within close proximity. The location of the flat is perfect for commuters.
The property is available to move in & subject to a selective license for further information kindly give us a call.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Durham Avenue, Romford, London, RM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gidea Park Station0.2 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.0 miles
- Harold Wood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Easy Estates UK Ltd. has been established from 2007. We have a magnanimous portfolio of properties we manage and let nationwide.
Our team of experts can help you market your property to attain maximum rent while finding you referenced tenants. Please call us for a free valuation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4578712365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Estates (UK) Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.