Short Hill, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1
- Excellent location close to city centre, close to Hockley, train station & shops
- White goods provided
- Large spacious and light lounge
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & additional single bedroom
- Secure gated access with intercom system
This flat gives an opportunity to rent an apartment that is part of a former lace factory. This particular flat has lots of quirky details, as it was the factory owner Louis Oram Trivett's office
The property comprises of:
Hallway - leading to:
Lounge / kitchen - Large living area with space for sofas and dining table. Open plan fitted kitchen with oven / hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 2 - Single Bedroom
Bathroom - Bathroom with white suite, comprising bath with electric shower over, wc and sink
Electric heating throughout. Council tax B. The property has recently been fitted with secondary glazing throughout.
Please note there is construction taking place for the foreseeable future, adjacent to this building so this apartment will be subject to construction noise during day time hours.
Important information about charges:
A holding deposit (1 weeks rent worth) of £165 will be required- this sum will be deducted from the 1st rent's value should your application conclude successfully. Once you have paid this charge the property will be taken off the market and a tenancy reference will be carried out. This charge is non-refundable if your application is unsuccessful.
A tenancy deposit will be required on the date you sign for your tenancy. Typically this amount is 5 weeks rent value. In some circumstances the tenancy deposit will be two months rent + £100.
All rent is payable in advance. We will give you a breakdown of the initial rent monies that you need to pay in order to start your tenancy. Should your tenancy commence on or following the 15th of the month, you will be required to pay the remainder of that month in addition to the following months rent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Short Hill, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Nottingham Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9AShortHill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NCHA Sales, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.