- Cul de sac location
- Walking distance to station
- Spacious through lounge
- Kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating
- Independent drive to garage
- Double glazing
- Approx 55'/60' garden
- 3 Bedrooms (2 doubles)
- Available 20th January 2021- unfurnished
This semi detached house is set in a popular cul de sac position, just a short walk from Billericay station and High Street beyond. The property features: entrance hall, spacious through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dish washer and integrated oven & hob. The first floor offers main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and newly installed bathroom with power shower above the bath. The rear garden is approx 55'/60' and an independent driveway provides partly gated parking for 3 vehicles, leading to a detached garage. Double glazing and gas central heating complete this very sought after property.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.6 miles
- Ingatestone Station2.6 miles
- Shenfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading agent with an establish heritage and the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property objectives in the man
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000106690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.