Ferry Loan, Alexandria
- Substantially proportioned upper main door conversion
- Expansive modern dining kitchen
- Stunning location with views of the river
- Modern neutral interior throughout
- Ample private parking
Stunning main door upper conversion property situated in the quiet and private residential setting of Ferry Loan.
Upon entering the property you are met with the magnificent spacious lounge with stunning views of the river and dining area to the rear.
The luxury dining sized kitchen has an extensive range of floor standing and wall mounted storage units extending along all four sides. A range of integrated appliances include a seven burner stove with oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and tumble dryer. Furthermore there are ceramic tiled splashbacks. The main feature of this kitchen is the size. The master bedroom has been kept to a neutral standard with ample fitted storage. There is more than enough space to suit a variety of occupants which is one of the best features of this property.
The second double bedroom is in a prime position with outlooks to the front of the property with neutral décor and fitted storage. The last bedroom is currently used as a single again with neutral décor throughout and kept in immaculate condition. The luxury bathroom is fitted beautifully with walk in shower, corner bath and features a natural wooden unit with vanity mirrored backdrop.
Immediately adjacent to the property is a large private fully enclosed lawned garden and a chip stone driveway provides parking for multiple vehicles.
Lounge 15' 7" Max exc. bay x 15' 3" ( 4.75m Max exc. bay x 4.65m )
Dining Area 8' 11" Max exc. bay x 11' ( 2.72m Max exc. bay x 3.35m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 8" Max inc. units x 12' 3" Max inc. units ( 5.69m Max inc. units x 3.73m Max inc. units )
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 12' 2" Max exc. storage & bay ( 3.25m x 3.71m Max exc. storage & bay )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 8" Max exc. bay & storage ( 3.25m x 2.64m Max exc. bay & storage )
Bedroom 8' 4" x 7' 3" Max exc. bay ( 2.54m x 2.21m Max exc. bay )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ferry Loan, Alexandria
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandria Station0.2 miles
- Balloch Station1.1 miles
- Renton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.