High Street, Arundel, BN18
- Prime High Street Location
- Close to Arundel Castle
- Large retail/office space
- Additional storage of 367 sq ft in basement including
- kitchen, meeting room, comms cupboard, stationary and ladies and gents WC's.
- Balance of lease to assign or new lease by negotioation with Landlord.
The balance of a lease is available until 2025, or a new lease can be negotiated with the current landlord.
The premises has a ground floor retail space with prominent and well-exposed front window, and a large retail space currently with A2 use. The A2 Use Class is for premises which are used for providing financial and professional services. It is highly likely that permission would be granted to revert to A1 retail.
There is a large dry basement with light and heating, housing a kitchen, ladies and gents WC, meeting room, shelved stationary store, comms room and plenty of storage.
The delightful town centre of Arundel has a wealth of artisan shops and bistros, dominated by the 11th century Castle owned by the Duke of Norfolk. The tidal river Arun flows to the Coast and other attractions nearby include the Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, the Lido, beaches, South Downs National Park providing many recreational pursuits such as mountain biking, walking on the numerous footpaths and bridle paths, horse riding and estate shooting. There is a mainline railway station at Arundel serving Gatwick Airport in forty-five minutes and London Victoria in one hour thirty minutes.
High Street, Arundel, BN18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arundel Station0.6 miles
- Ford Station2.1 miles
- Amberley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our Chichester office home page
Andrew Richardson and Mark Astley, ably assisted by William, Jo and Hannah, here to help you move with the least stress and hassle.
Jackson-Stops have a reputation that is the envy of our competitors. With over 100 years of staff experience no-one in Chichester knows more about our people, property and places. Whether selling a modest apartment or cottage, or a country house our customers experience the very best levels of service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI200480_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.