Park House, Leamington Spa
- Ground floor single storey
- Open plan living with modern kitchen
- Double bedroom with Ensuite shower
- Double glazing
- 50% off one months rent
Flat 6 is part of a modern addition to Park House - a Mansion conversion, situated on a lovely tree lined street. Unusually for a flat in that it has its own front door ( off the carpark) ,no communal hallways and is single storey so has limited shared walls, ideal for quiet to work from Home etc.
Open plan living with space for large sofa , small table and chairs and modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen is cream gloss and has built in oven and hob plus fridge/freezer plus plenty of cupboard space. Attractive wood effect flooring.
Double bedroom with access to en suite shower room.
Large car park so plenty of space and mature communal garden to enjoy with washing line.
On site tenants laundry.
Cleaner for all communal areas.
Park House is managed by a dedicated Property Manager and the block of flats has a lovely , friendly atmosphere.
Our properties are not suited to children or pets so are ideal for Home Working as very quiet location.
Great location as a very quiet road yet close to Town and road networks.
Ideal to commute to Coventry, Birmingham, Southam, NAC, NEC, Warwick University, Kenilworth.
50 off one months rent Incentive if taken for 12 months
Park House, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station1.5 miles
- Warwick Station2.5 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
If you're looking for a reasonable, reliable agent to handle your property transaction, Urban.co.uk can let your property for as little as £95 (inc VAT), and offer a full sales package from just £575 (inc VAT).
Urban.co.uk customers benefit from five-star customer service from professionally qualified staff, seven days a week, 362 days a year. The team has been letting and selling property since 2008, completing on thousands of property transactions nationwide.
With no sole agenc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0043471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.