Erleigh Road, Earley
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four LARGE Double Bedrooms
- Rent Inclusive Of Water Bill
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Heart Of The Student Area
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman Limited (D9601)
Client Money Protection provided by: My Deposits (CMP005461)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Erleigh Road, Earley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station1.2 miles
- Earley Station1.5 miles
- Reading West Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At WESTGATE STUDENTS (dedicated student portal of WESTGATE), our approach to lettings is fresh and exciting. We combine all of the technological advances of the modern day letting agents with traditional values, to offer our customers a service that is truly second to none.
Our dedicated team are trained to offer the best advice and deliver an exceptional service. We also ensure that every property transaction is expertly progressed from start to finish, ensuring a smooth passage to a s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1833_WESS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westgate Students, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.