Mayford Court, Sherwood Way, Epsom
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Easy Access To Epsom Station (Approx. 33 Mins To London Waterloo)
- Close Proximity To A Number Of Outstanding Primary & Secondary Schools
- Walking Distance To A Plethora Of Amenities Including Horton Country Park & David Lloyd Epsom
- Dual Aspect Living Space
- Allocated Bay Parking & Visitors Parking
- Access To A Communal Bike Store
- Superfast Broadband Available
As you enter this truly magnificent home you are immediately greeted by the feature high ceilings & sash windows, which help to give a real sense of spaciousness throughout. The property comprises of a large main bedroom with well-presented en-suite shower room and private South-west facing terrace, which is the perfect spot for a coffee in the morning! Continuing through the property there is a modern three-piece family bathroom, second double bedroom and a vast kitchen/dual aspect living room that boasts integral appliances and has access to a second South-west facing terrace, which offers panoramic views of the development.
Further benefits of the property include a bike store, allocated bay parking and visitors’ spaces close by, superfast broadband available, variety of walking and cycle routes throughout hundreds of acres of well-kept nature reserve and easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Mayford Court, Sherwood Way, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station1.3 miles
- Chessington South Station1.3 miles
- Ashtead Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Laurels employ a fantastic team of local property experts across South West London & Surrey that provide all of our clients with a premium service while maintaining an online pricing model.
We aim to save our clients thousands of pounds in fees (compared to traditional estate agents) whilst still doing all of the work that is expected of an estate agent such as viewings, professional photos, sales progression, and sales negotiation.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing es
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10614369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.