Spring Gardens, Salford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedroom Student Accommodation
- All Bills Inclusive Package Available
- Fully Furnished Student Accommodation
- (mobile friendly) Check out 360 video
- Flat screen TV
- Student Haus
- Student Accommodation 2021
Virtual Viewing available on request
There is a bus stop with links to the University, City Centre & Media City. This property comes with a nills inc option. To book your viewing contact our friendly team now at
View it! Love it! Reserve it!
Price: £90 pppw without bills based on 3 tenants sharing
£105 pppw with bills based on 3 tenants sharing
Bills incl. option available? Yes, @ £15 extra pppw. Bills incl electricity, gas, internet, water
Deposit: Equal to 1 month`s rent
Property Advert Ref: 181
Tenancy Dates: 1st July – 30th June
How to reserve this property?
Simply email us everyone`s names & email addresses to and we`ll get your application started.
About Student Haus
Student Haus is a Student Property (HMO) Management and Letting Agent, helping students and landlords in Salford, Manchester & Bolton with their accommodation needs. Visit our website for more student homes
How to calculate your monthly student rent?
Here`s an example. If your weekly rent is £80 per student tenant multiply this by 52 (the number of weeks in the year), and divide it by 12 (the number of months in the year). Hence 80 x 52 = 4160 ÷ 12 = £346.66 per calendar month.
Student (HMO) Property Advert Disclaimer
The details shown on this website or are a general outline for the guidance of intending student tenants, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending student tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection, enquiries or otherwise as to their correctness. All photographs shown are indicative and cannot be guaranteed to represent the complete interior scheme or items included in the letting.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0129735)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Spring Gardens, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Salford Crescent Station0.7 miles
- Weaste Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Our friendly, expert, locally based team is here to make sure you find your perfect student house! If you're studying at the University of Salford or any of the other fantastic colleges and institutions across the city, we have property nearby, designed for students. With all-inclusive bills (including broadband), close proximity to your university campus and a reliable 24/7 maintenance service, you're in safe hands with Mistoria.
Our high quality rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 181_STDZ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Haus, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.