Muirdykes Road, Glasgow, G52
- Double Glazing
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Home Report Available on Request
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Must be seen
- Excellent Storage
situated in a popular area of Penilee. This property offers spacious family accommodation with excellent storage. Presented in walk in condition with fresh decor throughout, early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The accommodation on offer comprises large welcoming reception hallway. A bright and spacious lounge with window formation to the rear with a feature fireplace and living flame gas fire. The lounge has space for family dining if desired. Modern quality fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit providing ample storage. There is a large walk in storage cupboard under the stairs offering invaluable additional space. The WC is located off the kitchen along with the external door to the rear garden. Bedroom one is located on the ground floor with window formation to the front. This room could also be used as a dining room or second lounge.
Upstairs there is a spacious hall, 3 generous sized double bedrooms all with storage and a generous sized family shower room comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower.
This property benefits from Double Glazing.
This property benefits from Gas Central Heating.
This property benefits from well maintained front and rear gardens. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a mix of paving and lawn.
Accommodation Sizes (All sizes are approximate)
Lounge 5.13m x 3.41m
Kitchen 3.87m x 2.74m
Bedroom One (Ground Floor) 3.68m x 3.04m
Bedroom Two 4.21m x 3.8m
Bedroom Three 3.78m x 3.11m
Bedroom Four 3.86m x 2.51m
Shower Room 3.12m x 1.91m
The property is close to local amenities including shops and schools. There are nearby public transport links including a bus and rail service allowing access to the main roads and city centre.
Access to Glasgow airport and city centre can be made via the nearby motorway links.
Early Viewing Advised!!
Muirdykes Road, Glasgow, G52
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillington East Station0.4 miles
- Hillington West Station0.4 miles
- Crookston Station0.6 miles
About the agent
At Patch it is all about listening to our customers, finding opportunities for them and then working extremely hard to make everything happen - a pretty simple formula really.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference glas3831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patch Property, Renfrewshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.