Fairview, Burnhouse, Ayrshire, KA15
- Bespoke development of four executive detached eco homes
- 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Customisable design with high specification
- Picturesque rural Ayrshire Village setting
Fairview presents the unique opportunity to build your dream home in an architect-led construction process. With planning permission to build to order four bespoke, architect designed eco-houses, the development offers a person-centred development experience customised to meet your individual needs. From choosing the style of property whether it be a four or five bedroom home, with garage or without to customising the kitchen layout down to the finer details of a 4, 5 or 6 ring hob! This truly unique development will impress all who view given the peaceful yet convenient and commutable location, superb specification and customisable design. It really is one not to miss out on!
PLOT FOUR - THE ROWAN
Situated at the south east corner with its own access lane, this house benefits from the morning sun and views of the sunrise.
Download the electronic brochure for full details including specification and room dimensions.
Fairview, Burnhouse, Ayrshire, KA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunlop Station1.8 miles
- Stewarton Station3.4 miles
- Glengarnock Station4.1 miles
About the agent
"Around the corner, around the country and online"
Slater Hogg & Howison is one of the largest estate and letting agents in Scotland, with a far reaching network of 25 branches covering half of Scotland, from South Ayrshire to Kirkcaldy. At Slater Hogg & Howison, we have been helping people buy and sell property for over 35 years, and we are experts in the Scottish property market
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AHB200035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.