Bexley Street, Windsor Town Centre, Berkshire, SL4
- 0.3 MILES TO THE STATION
- 0.1 MILES FROM THE NEAREST SCHOOL
- LARGE GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- 1126 SQ FT
- BOARDED LOFT WITH LIGHTING
- REAR ACCESS
- FRONT GARDEN
- EXTERNAL OFFICE WITH ELECTRICITY
- 2 BATHROOMS
**THE "SECRET GARDEN" 80FT IN LENGTH**
Located in the heart of Windsor's Town Centre, sits this charming 3 bedroom Victorian Cottage in Bexley Street. The property is only 0.3 miles from Windsor Town Centre and 0.1 miles from the nearest school, and is therefore ideal for benefiting from all the shops, restaurants and general amenities that Windsor offers.
The property benefits from an extremely generous 80' long rear garden, as well as offering rear access. This charming house would make a wonderful family home, and has been much loved by the current family who have lived here for over 22 years.
This Victorian terrace has been extended, and currently stands at 1125 sq ft (approx), although still offers much potential for further improvement (STPP):
* FURTHER KITCHEN EXTENSION - The kitchen currently has a side extension, however it is possible to further open up this space and create a larger space, perhaps with bifold doors and skylights etc.
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C - one could put a W.C. under the stairs
* LOFT CONVERSION - (loft is already boarded) so one could add in a full Dormer as many in the street have extended into the loft space and created a further bedroom and en-suite
* ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM - to the master bedroom as many Victorian Terraced houses have already done
2 Bath/Shower rooms
1 Double Reception Room
80 Foot Long Garden
* 0.3 miles to Windsor & Eton Central Station
* 0.6 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station
* 0.1 miles to Trinity St Stephen C of E First School
* 0.1 miles to The Green Room
* 0.2 miles to The Windsor Boy's School
* 0.4 miles to Upton House School
* 0.5 miles to Oakfield First School
* 0.5 miles to St Edward's First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.5 miles to St Edwards Middle School
* 0.6 miles to St Georges School, Windsor Castle
* 0.7 miles to The Queen Anne Royal Free C of E School
* 0.8 miles to Windsor Girls School
* 0.8 miles to Eton College
* 0.8 miles to Trevelyan Middle School
* 0.9 miles to Clewer Green C of E First School
* 1.1 miles to Hilltop First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
EPC Rating: Band D
Council tax: Band D (£1,395.60 for 2020/21)
Located in parking permit zone "E"
Gas Central Heating
Office/Studio has electric heating, lighting and a telephone line.
Please contact SLM Property anytime to book a viewing. We are happy to show the property 7 days a week.
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bexley Street, Windsor Town Centre, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.