Moor Park, Ruskington, Sleaford
- CHAIN FREE
- TWO / THREE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED LOUNGE
NO CHAIN, popular residential area. Good sized lounge, kitchen and SHOWER ROOM. Ample OFF ROAD PARKING and DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE. Fully enclosed rear garden.
Located in the popular village of Ruskington, this two/three bedroom detached bungalow is available with no onward chain. Having a good sized lounge, kitchen and family shower room, the property further benefits from two good sized bedrooms and an additional room that could be used as a third bedroom or an extra reception room. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking, a detached single garage as well as front and rear gardens.
Kitchen 7' x 10' ( 2.13m x 3.05m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surface and single bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob and extractor. Space for washing machine and fridge. Built in airing cupboard and tiled floor
Lounge 18' x 11' ( 5.49m x 3.35m )
Wall mounted fire, solid wood flooring and doorway to:
Study / Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 10' ( 2.08m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 7' x 10' ( 2.13m x 3.05m )
uPVC door leading to garden
Comprising three piece suite of WC, inset sink and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor
To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing off road parking for 3-4 cars and giving access to a detached single garage. There is a small lawn area to the right of the driveway with plant borders and laurel hedging. The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and features and raised lawn area with shrub and plant borders. There is a paved patio area suitable for seating and a pathway leading to a side access door to the garage, as well as an additional side gate to the driveway.
Garage 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
About The Area
Nestling to the south of historic Lincoln, Ruskington is a charming village 4 miles north of Sleaford. A pretty village offering all the usual amenities including a Coop, post office, Medical practice, dentists, Hair salon. There is also a garden centre with restaurant and village pubs and cafes offering food. Poppy's Place is a family run café and serves homemade produce and a locally produced ice cream, very popular with the locals! A pretty beck flows through the village and is inhabited by ducks. The village is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
Excellent road and rail links to the A17, A15 and Ruskington Train station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moor Park, Ruskington, Sleaford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ruskington Station0.7 miles
- Sleaford Station3.3 miles
- Rauceby Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sleaford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sleaford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH109499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.