Horton Hill, Epsom
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower
- South Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Family Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Close to Town and Station
- Commons, Park and Green Spaces Nearby
- Close to Popular Schools
Cairds are proud to bring to market this three bedroom family home with south facing garden, two bathrooms and private drive just a short distance of central Epsom.
Situated near the end of a quiet cul de sac, this three bedroom house is approached via private drive which can host two vehicles. Downstairs there is a modern kitchen which benefits from granite worktops, intergrated induction hob, double oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Adjacent is the living room which benefits from lots of light courtsey of the southerly aspect and views over the garden. Rounding off the ground floor accomodation is the family bathroom which enjoys a modern bath with shower, a sink and loo.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms including the master which enjoys an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a patio which leads to a large lawned area which in turns leads to a large shed and rear gate.
Given the excellent condition and orientation of this property it is sure to be popular in the current market.
Call Cairds to arrange your viewing today!
BrochuresHorton Hill, Epsom
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Horton Hill, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.6 miles
- Ewell West Station1.0 miles
- Ewell East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30184532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.